d&b audiotechnik Q7
Daily Hire Price: £30
Weekly Hire Price:
- The Q7 is a 75° x 40° passive 2-way loudspeaker housing two 10″ LF drivers and a 1.3″ HF compression driver with a rotatable constant directivity horn and a passive crossover network.
- The two 10″ neodymium LF drivers are positioned in a dipolar arrangement providing exceptional vertical dispersion control with the nominal angle being maintained down to 400 Hz.
- The Q7 with the horn rotated is used to mount the loudspeaker horizontally where space is limited, or the maximum horizontal pattern control is needed and when added to the bottom of Q1 arrays.
- The Q7 can be used as a stand-alone full range system, in combination with other Q-Series cabinets ground stacked or mounted on a high stand with a swivel bracket. They can also be combined in flown array systems.
- The Q7 cabinet is constructed from marine plywood and has an impact resistant paint finish. The front of the loudspeaker cabinet is protected by a rigid metal grill, covered with a replaceable acoustically transparent foam.
- The cabinet incorporates a pair of handles and mounted on the rear panel are two EP5 or NL4 connectors wired in parallel.